All the teams have been finalised for Hearthstone Worlds. The event will begin on October 26th
Prize pool & Distribution
1 Million prize pool total
The event will begin with a group stage format, where 4 groups of 4 each consisting of one player from Americas, Asian Pacific, Europe and China servers or qualifiers. All these players have rightfully earned their spot to advance into the World Championships through the accumulation of HCT Points, where the top 4 players in each region enter the Championships.
The match format will be a Conquest format, where each player can ban one of the opponent’s classes. From the remaining 7 decks, each competitor has to pick 5 decks they wish to play, where the opponent will then ban a single deck. From these 4 remaining decks, the two players will have to play head to head in a best of 7.
Group stage – Double elimination
Bracket stage – Single elimination
- Day 1 (October 26) – Match 1
- Day 2 (October 27) – Match 2
- Day 3 (October 28) – Winners’ Match
- Day 4 (October 29) – Elimination Match
- Day 5 (October 30) – Decider Match
- Day 1 (November 4) – Quarterfinals
- Day 2 (November 5) – Semifinals and Grand Finals