Eleague have released the roster rules for the upcoming CSGO Major to be held in 2017.
You can read the rules below. The rules have mentioned the last dates for registration of teams as well as conditions regarding substitutes and swapping players.
he following roster rules will be applied for the ELEAGUE Major:
- Teams that play in a minor and qualify for the LAN Qualifier must maintain a majority lineup to keep the slot.
- Players that participate in a minor cannot change to any other team participating in the LAN Qualifier or ELEAGUE Major in any capacity.
- Teams qualifying through a minor for the ELEAGUE Major LAN Qualifier or Americas Qualifier have 48 hours following their minor to register a starting lineup and sixth person who will be their coach/reserve player. This registration also counts for the ELEAGUE Major if the team qualifies. No roster changes following the LAN Qualifier will be permitted.
- Deadlines for roster registrations:
- European – Nov. 8, 2016
- Asia – Nov. 1, 2016
- Americas – Dec. 6, 2016
- CIS – Nov. 15, 2016
- Teams invited to the ELEAGUE Major LAN Qualifier (ranking 9-16 in previous Major) have until Tuesday, Nov. 15, at 12 p.m. EST to register their starting lineup as well as the sixth person who will be their coach/reserve player. This registration also applies to the ELEAGUE Major if the team qualifies. No roster changes following the LAN Qualifier will be permitted.
- At any time between registering a coach/reserve player and participating at the ELEAGUE Major, a team may swap this position (coach/reserve player) with any of their starting players. Following the start of their first ELEAGUE Major match, no roster lineup changes will be permitted. The only exception is in the event of injury or sickness. ELEAGUE may reject this request if no sufficient evidence is provided. Additionally, the replaced player may not return to the lineup for the remainder of the Major.
- Legend teams invited to the ELEAGUE Major based on previous placement at a recent Major have to maintain a majority lineup to maintain their spot.
- Legend teams directly invited to the ELEAGUE Major have until Friday, Dec. 9, at 12 p.m. EST to register their starting lineup and sixth person as coach/reserve player. Roster changes after this deadline are not permitted.
- Teams invited to the LAN Qualifier based on their previous placement at a recent Major must maintain a majority lineup to keep their slot.
Source : Eleague