AGG and Epsilon are matched up against each other in the Hitbox Challenger Cup Winner’s Finals to be held on the 4th of April 2016 at 17:00 CET.
- AGG are a very tactical based team known for their solid execution. However they have had mixed results so far.
- AGG’s map pool includes but is not limited to Train and Mirage, Cache and Cobblestone are their weakest.
- After rebranding their performance has been picking up recently. They are definitely a team that has a lot of potential and experience. The team’s experience should come in handy in their match against Epsilon
- Very high level of individual skill amongst the players.
- They lack the team tactics and co ordination needed to outsmart a strategy based team such as AGG
- Their map pool is consists of Mirage, Cache and Dust2.
The Prediction : 60%-40% AGG
The Bet : Low on AGG