AGG and Fluffy Gangsters are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 18:00 CET.
- AGG’s recent matches:
- The roster has been looking great
- The predominantly polish team will be looking to Qualify for the SL I -league.
- Every match is an elimination match and there is no room for error.
- The match is however a best of one match and as such there is a chance for an upset.
- Fluffy Gangsters have been fairly unimpressive. They lost a lot of matches some of which were to lower tiered teams.
- Their only impressive recent match was a 14-16 loss to CSGL on a map that CSGL is not favoured on.
The Prediction : 70%-30% for AGG
The Bet : Low on AGG (mainly due to Best of One factor). If odds go too high for AGG, a low bet on Fluffy would not be a bad idea