AGG and HR Gaming are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 18:00 CET.
- AGG had a miserable match against Epsilon 2 days ago losing the series 2-0 (16-10 and 16-2).
- The 16-2 loss is something to mention since it points out to some internal problems within the team
- This is a new tournament with a significant prize pool. The team should be able to put up a decent performance.
- HR despite their recent loss to Escape have been winning most of their matches.
- They have won 90% of their last 10 matches which points to a team that is trying their best
- Hellraisers have a decent map pool, opposite to that of AGG
The Prediction : 68%-32% Hellraisers
The Bet: Low on Hellraisers.