AGG and Method are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 18:00 CET.
- Ever since AGG have been rebranded they have had amazing results, winning several matches against much better opponents
- The Roster –
- This roster has a lot of experience under their belt. The team has played together for a long time and it seems that the “Vexed episode ” has been left behind by them.
- Lost four out of their last five matches against teams such as RCTIC, Efrag, ENCE and Escape.
- They lost 16-2 to ENCE on Dust2 – pretty embarrassing for the team.
- Method’s Roster
- They have not been able to convert close matches into wins which severely affects the team morale
- Method seems to be very inconsistent with losing some maps with 2 rounds while losing some with 13 -14 rounds against the same team
The Prediction : 65%-35% AGG
The Bet : Low on AGG