Astralis and Dignitas are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 13th of April 2016 at 17:00 CET.
- Astralis have always come out ahead of Dignitas in their local match-ups
- They looked very confident in their game-play yesterday against CSGL. The Danish team was pushing very aggressively with their performances as they ended up being in spots where they shouldn’t have been, (Karrigan in ctspawn ? :D)
- Astralis are a far better team in this match and they should not have a problem taking the win
- Dignitas had a very good match against NIP yesterday winning 16-2. However that match was likely NIP not performing optimally rather than Dignitas playing exceptionally
- Dignitas have a very small map pool compared to Astralis’.
- Astralis usually bans Dignitas’ best maps Cobblestone and Cache which puts them at a huge disadvantage
The Prediction : 80%-20% Astralis
The Bet : High Astralis.