Astralis and Gambit are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 29th of March 2016 at 04:10 CET.
- Astralis recent matches –
- Astralis have not only been facing off against much better opponents but also been winning against most of them.
- The team itself has been doing pretty well on their preferred maps Overpass, Mirage and Dust2.
- However Astralis do have a limited map pool and as such they are weak on maps such as Cache, Cobblestone and even Inferno to an extent
- Astralis is facing off against Gambit today. Gambit is at best a tier 3 team and Astralis should not have any problem in winning this matchup
- Gambit achieved their goal in just qualifying for the major. Their next step would be to get out of the group stage. However even if they are not able to get out of the playoffs, they would be pretty happy for themselves. This is the summary of Hooch’s interview at least.
- Gambit will lose this match 99 out of 100 times
The Prediction : 89%-11%
The Bet: High on Astralis