Binary Dragons and Torpedo are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 19:00 CET.
- Binary Dragon’s recent matches:
- This roster has not had much success as can be seen in the image above. They have lost matches to Method, Tempest and RCTIC. And these teams are not most skilled teams out there either
- The roster lacks the will to do better. They do not seem to be getting the matches even close in terms of score lines.
- Torpedo come off high expectations. They have consistently caused huge upsets amongst the teams and thus they are the favorites
- The team recently has lost several Best of threes. However they have lost them to Alternate Attax, Epsilon, Astralis. All of these teams are very good in their own right and losing matches to them should not be taken too seriously
The Prediction : 70%-30% Torpedo
The bet : Medium Torpedo