CLG and Liquid are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 1st of April at 20:00 CET.
- CLG had a very close match against Gambit. They had problems especially on their CT side as they were unable to close out the maps without a great deal of difficulty
- CLG’s best maps include Cobblestone, Mirage and Dust2. Dust2 however might be dicey as Liquid are amazing on it.
- CLG’s unique selling point is their team play and the gameplay and the team has been together for more than 2 years.
- In order to make up for the lack of aim and skill on the team, they will need to play aggressively on certain areas of the map.
- Liquid have been looking phenomenal ever since their recent roster change. The team is very aim heavy and they have consistently been playing to their strengths.
- Liquid’s best maps include Cache, Cobblestone and Dust2. These are very puggy maps which plays to the team’s strengths.
- Overall Liquid look like the stronger team here based on their previous results and overall gameplay.
The Prediction : 65%-35% Liquid
The Bet : Medium on Liquid