Cloud9 and Winterfox are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro league Season 3 match to be held on the 24th of March 2016 at 03:00 CET on the map of Dust2
- Cloud9 were the number one NA CS:GO team. However they had a decline in performance which resulted in a roster change.
- Their last match on Dust2 was against Liquid in the finals of the IBuypower invitational cup.
- They were trailing 0-10 before they made a comeback and tied the game at 15-15. They did eventually lose out to Liquid in overtime, however the mental strength and the aim needed to effect such a comeback has to be commended.
- Dust2 used to be and is probably still one of the best maps for Cloud9. The losses on this map coincide with the dip in form for the NA team.
- Recently, they have been looking up and as such it would be a decent bet on them (especially since the map is dust2)
- Winterfox are in the lower half of the table for ESL standings in NA
- ESL Standings –
- Cloud9 for their part are in the 5th position, barely knocking on the top four.
- Winterfox have been losing a considerable number of their recent matches. Their angst and despair has been vented out on twitter.
Worst cs matches of my life.
— Todd Williams (@angerWFX) March 23, 2016
The Prediction : 60%-40% CLoud9
The Bet : Low on Cloud9