CPHW and Alpha are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 10:00 CET.
- Copenhagen Wolves surprised everyone with their phenomenal performance at the Dreamhack EU Malmo Closed Qualifier #2 where they managed to defeat Gamers2 and Penta.
- However they have lost some easier matches since then. They lost to LDLC Blue on Inferno and to Ancient 2-0 in a best of three matchup.
- That being said, the team definitely looks better right now with multiple players landing their shots and the tactical approach of the team yielding positive results
- Team Alpha are another mixed team formed specifically for the Copenhagen Games
- The teams roster is actually quite good
- Their odds will be quite low as compared to Copenhagen wolves
The Prediction : 68%-32% Copenhagen Wolves
The Bet : While its believed that Copenhagen wolves should come out on top due to their superior aim, a low bet on Alpha will be the smarter bet based on the odds.