CSGL and Hellraisers are matched in the CEVO S9 Qualifiers to be held on the 6th of April 2016 at 19:00 CET.
- Hellraisers had a very disappointing match against Escape. It was not the loss, but the type of loss that really hurt Hellraisers fans
- The team had not been able to hit any shots and lost without giving up much of a fight. Mirage is usually a decent map for Hellraisers However they went 3-12 in the first half
- Looking at the score that the team was having problems in communication
- CSGL have been playing fairly well recently and they have a high win rate.
- CSGL Recent matches –
- The team has played against some really good teams such as Ancient, CPHW, Escape and Flipsid3
- These are all very good teams and as such the performance of the team is quite commendable
The Prediction : 68%-32% CSGL
The Bet : Medium on CSGL