Dignitas and Fragsters are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 10:00 CET.
- Dignitas is a team that many consider to be consistently knocking on the doors of tier one teams.
- Their raw aim and experience on this team is phenomenal for a tier 2 team.
- They are definitely considered to be favorites to win the tournament.
- Fragsters really stand no chance against Dignitas.
- They should just be using this match as experience and try to perform as well as possible
The Prediction : 87%-13% Dignitas
The Bet : High on Dignitas