Efrag and Epsilon are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 10:00 CET.
- Undoubtedly one of the better CIS teams in the region.
- The team have been plagued with inconsistent performances and have lost to much lower skilled teams in the past.
- They had a brief resurgence during the last tournament they played in.
- But their inconsistent performances continued as they ended up losing to Youporn yesterday
- Epsilon have performed phenomenally so far in their matches.
- The swedish lineup has caused some big upsets and has been moving from success to success.
- They have managed to defeat bigwigs such as Penta in the past.
The Prediction : 55%-45% Efrag
The Bet : Low – Medium on Epsilon