Efrag and Space Soldiers are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games 2016 to be held on the 26th of March 2016 at 15:00 CET.
- Efrag caused a huge upset by defeating Dignitas in the quarterfinals.
- They won the match 2-1 (16-6, 8-16, 16-14). The maps were Cache, Overpass and Mirage.
- Efrag have always been much better on LAN than Online and they seem to have found their groove in this tournament.
- SpaceSoldiers had a fairly easy route to the aemi finals so far.
- Their matches so far have been SK gaming (not so easy), IWKU and RCTIC and Hellraisers
- They lost to Hellraisers, but have won all their remaining matches.
- Although the team looks good, it is more of a case of their opponents not playing well. There is no way that SK should have lost to Spacesoldiers, especially with such low scores
The prediction : 70%-30% Efrag
The Bet : Low on Efrag