Empire & Ence are matched up against each other in the Hitbox Challenger Cup to be held on the 27th of March 2016 at 17:00 CET.
- Empire’s roster consists of Cyberfocus, Spaze and Electronic. All of these players are very good so much so that it might not surprise many to see Cyberfocus and Spaz in the next iterations of Navi
- The team have been doing well in their matches too. Hence the odds are higher than normal.
- However the perception is that they are over rated as a team right now. They have had success, but against weaker teams
- ENCE are potentially a very good team. However they have been consistently failed to impress in their recent showings.
- ENCE as a team have been losing most of their recent matches. But considering the fact that these matches have been either on LAN or against much better teams, it should be taken with a pinch of salt
- They are facing Team Empire (after a considerable break) and they might just hit their groove and win this matchup.
The Prediction : 60%-40% ENCE
The bet : Low on ENCE