ENCE and Publiclir are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 10:00 CET.
- ENCE are the number one Finnish CS:GO team. Their roster:
- ENCE Maps –
- Their best maps seem to be Mirage, Inferno and Dust2. However there is a shortage of comfortable maps for the finnish team. As we can see from the image, they have played very little of the custom maps (Overpass, Train and Cobblestone).
- This leads them to be vulnerable and at a disadvantage during the veto process
- Their opponents today are Publiclir.se . ENCE’s aim is definitely much better than Publiclir on paper
- Publiclir’s roster –
- The team usually dabbles amongst lower skilled teams. While they do win, the skill gap is usually quite high to expect anything else
- Playing against ENCE, the team starts at a disadvantage
- The only way they can potentially cause an upset is via maps and tactics
The Prediction : 65%-35% ENCE
The Bet : Medium ENCE (Risky as Bo1)