Envyus and CLG are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 29th of March 2016 at 03:00 CET.
- EnVyUs are probably the second best team in the world based on aim alone.
- But the team has had problems in the past and have undergone a roster change 20 days prior to the Major. They have not been able to replicate the same level of success they had earlier in their recent matches thus far.
- EnVyUs like to play puggy maps such as Cobblestone and Cache. They are also increasingly better on Mirage and Train.
- CLG have been together for a long time. The team has been together for almost 4 years.
- This team has been through a lot of the major group stages. However they have hardly ever managed to make it out of one.
- CLG’s strengths over EnVyUs lie in getting a particular good map for themselves. They have previously shown the ability to premeditate the map veto process in advance and prepare accordingly (CLG vs Fnatic on Mirage).
- They caused a major upset by defeating Fnatic in that particular matchup.
The Prediction : 75%-25% EnVyUs
The Bet : Low CLG