EnVyus and Gambit are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 17:20 CET.
- EnVyUs have been looking very lacklustre ever since Cluj Napoca and they tried to shuffle things up a bit by picking up Devil who replaced Kioshima.
- This match is an elimination match for both the teams. EnVyUs will definitely be trying their best to win the match against Gambit. Qualifying into the Quarterfinals guarantees them a spot into the next Major
- The team is a very aim heavy team who rely on their puggy maps in order to score their advantage over their opponents.
- Gambit is the CIS team comprising of Dosia and others. The team has shown some promise but they have been more inconsistent than ever
- The team faced off against Astralis yesterday and had good 10 rounds scored in that matchup.
- However the skill gap between the teams is quite high and Gambit should fall short in this matchup
The Prediction : 75%-25% (however its still risky as EnVyUs are known to be super inconsistent)
The Bet : Low on EnVyUs (because of their inconsistent nature )