Epsilon and Alpha are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Group Stage Match to be held on the 25th of March 2016 at 11:00 CET.
- Epsilon have not had a very good LAN so far with their online performance has not translating.
- Epsilons’s gameplay results in their aim and team game. The roster has been together for a long time and their chemistry is unparalleled.
- However seeing their initial game, they looked very lacklustre
- They played CPHW on one of the better maps for CPHW (Overpass)
- As such a bet on Alpha would be quite smart here.
The Prediction : 55%-45% Alpha
The Bet : Low on Alpha