Faze and Fnatic are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 17:20 CET.
- Faze have had a fairly easy run so far into the Major. They have faced off against Liquid (to whom they lost) and Splyce (they won this match easily)
- This matchup is a best of three whereby the loser will be sent home and the winner will qualify to the next stage of the tournament.
- Faze lack the team cohesion required for good rotations and gameplay. They do have aim, however over a period of time even that seems to have fallen behind. Rain and Jkaem in particular have been having lots of problems in hitting their shots
- The number one team in the world suffered a huge setback in their attempt to win yet another major.
- They lost in Overtime to Liquid on Dust2 in what was a very intriguing match to watch
- As Liquid said, they figured how to deal with Fnatic’s Mid to B pushes efficiently. This resulted in them gaining a huge advantage in economy.
- Fnatic have a huge map pool advantage over Faze. They play similar maps to Faze and are much more efficient on them.
The Prediction : 75%-25% Fnatic
The bet : Medium on Fnatic.