Faze and Splyce are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 16:10 CET.
- Faze looked lost in their CT side of Cache against Cloud9. However once they moved to their T side, they exposed the chinks in Cloud9’s armor with ease. The map would have definitely turned out differently had Faze got the T side first.
- Faze is a very buggy team despite being under a lot of tension (Rain had said that the team was going to disband)
- Personally I would say this major might be a ruse for the team to stick together and we might see a team about to disband after playing their last match
- Splyce were recently up against Fnatic and they got demolished 16-5.
- However this team has given us several surprises in the past when they have upset many of the other teams.
- The odds for Splyce are definitely to be much lower than those of Faze. Faze have not really done anything to warrant a bet on them at higher odds .
The Prediction : 45%-55% Faze
The Bet : Low on Splyce (playing the odds)