Flipsid3 and Method are matched up against each other in the Operation Kinguin to be held on the 11th of April 2016 at 13:30 CET.
- Flipsid3 had a very close 1-2 loss to Dignitas. Considering the skill advantage that Dignitas has over Flipsid3 this is significant.
- However Flipsid3 also historically have a tendency to perform poorly after majors.
- If FlIpsid3’s odds are too high (> 70%) I would go low on Method.
- Method have been on a huge losing streak losing five out of five of their last matches.
- Most of these matches were against decent teams, but Method definitely had the advantage in some of them.
- Just based on the experience and the skill of the teams, a bet on Flipsid3 is favorable
The prediction : 65%-35% Flipsid3
The bet: Low on Flipsid3