Flipsid3 and Mouz are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 15:00 CET.
- FLipsid3 had communication and team chemistry issues yesterday causing B1ade to throw down his headset and shout at his opponents
- However they still managed to tie the initial game against NIP (on Cache). NIP has a standing, Threat, however the raw aim of the Swedish team should have been able to win up against Flipsid3.
- Flipsid3’s best maps include Train, Cache, Cobblestone and Mirage.
- They were making elementary mistakes (1v3 Threat win, B1ade letting his team mate die despite having a clear shot)
- Mouz had a very close matchup against LG. Despite the score showing itself to be very close, overall LG seemed to have the match by its horns.
- Mouz however did manage a very small comeback to eventually lose the match to an eco round.
- The best maps for Flipsid3 are some of the best for Mouz too. Cache is their strongest map while they have been playing against tier one teams and giving them a hard time on Mirage. Cobblestone is really ChrisJ’s playground and he can singlehandedly demolish an opponent. I expect Mouz to be banning Train (the best map for Flipsid3)
The Prediction : 70%-30% Mouz
The Bet : Medium Mouz