Flipsid3 and NIP are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 17:00 CET on Overpass.
- Flipsid3 have been a revelation so far. They have been performing very well with the team including Shara and Markeloff.
- Markeloff especially has been going huge in most of their recent matches dropping 50 bombs in one map
- Flipsid3’s performances have been good but they have been much better on LAN than online.
- Flipside on Overpass –
- Their results have been mixed and its still a toss up as to how they perform. But the outcome of this match depends heavily on whether NIP performs well or not.
- NIP had a very good MLG Major. Their performance was definitely a change from the way they usually play.
- We saw Threat take the position of Pyth and he along with Friberg were definitely on top of the game with their smokes and flash.
- This, in addition to the amazing performance by Get_Right and F0rest helped NIP get their legend status back this match
- Overpass has always been a quick veto map for NIP. They rarely play it and that can be judged from their recent Matches.
- NIP on Overpass –
- They have rarely played Overpass more than 4 times on in 2016. Even in 2015, they consistently avoided playing on Overpass.
- However according to an interview by Forest, the team has been practising on Overpass and Cobblestone a lot and which has definitely helped them gain results.
The Prediction : 60%-40% NIP
The Bet : Low on NIP