Fnatic and Dignitas are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League Group Stage to be held on the 19th of March 2016 at 20:00 CET on Train.
- Best team in the world.
- Won more than 90% of their previous tournaments.
- Fnatic are placed 4th in the group stage (9-3).
- Decent on Train.
- Train is traditionally not one of their better maps.
- They have not won a map on Train against a tier one team for quite sometime.
- Their matches on Train against decent teams have led them to lose in single digits.
The Prediction : 74% – 26% Fnatic
The Bet : Medium on Fnatic.