CLG and Gambit are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 20:40 CET.
- Gambit showed a lot of spirit and put up a stellar performance defeating EnVyUs. The CIS team led by amazingly consistent double entries by Warlander over the map eased past EnVyus in the opening match.
- The team obviously lacked skill as was seen when EnVyUs staged a comeback.
- Gambit have also managed to score almost 10 rounds against Astralis on Mirage, which is one of their better maps.
- Gambit got lucky in their match against EnVyUs as Cache was the selected map. If you remember correctly, Waylander was playing for Piter when he went performed exceptionally in that matchup against Titan (back in 2015).
- CLG have had mediocre results in their matches thus far. They won 16-8 against EnVyUs on Cobblestone which was mainly due to the poor performance by EnVyUs
- CLG also managed to score 9 rounds on Overpass against Astralis. This result is decent however it is similar to that of Gambit who managed to score 10 rounds against Astralis on Mirage.
- CLG have not been performing well in their online matches in NA before this major. As such betting on them would is not advised
The Prediction : 60%-40% Gambit
The Bet : Low Gambit