Gambit and Efrag are matched up against each other in the Operation Kinguin #2 Cup to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 16:00 CET.
- Gambit’s recent matches –
- As we can see most of their notable results have been on LAN at the MLG Columbus Major. Apart from that, they dont have much online results available
- The team has a lot of potential but so far it has been tapped only on LAN.
- Their online matches have left a lot to be desired for the team.
- Efrag are definitely the better team coming into this tournament. They have much more experience in playing against the higher tier teams
- Efrag’s online matches have picked up steam and they are winning quite a few matches now. They were in a huge slump in January 2016, but thats all in the past now.
- Efrag’s roster has some well known players in Bubble, Dreamer, nkl , Victor and Spyleader.
- This match is an elimination match and therefore Efrag’s motivation to qualify for a tournament after so long would be quite high.
The Prediction : 65%-35% Efrag
The Bet : Medium on Efrag.