Gambit and Penta are matched up against each other in the Operation: Kinguin #2 to be held on the 11th of April 2016 at 17:30 CET.
- Gambit have just returned from the Major and their performance was pretty impressive to say the least.
- Gambit however have not had the same online performances as they have had on LAN.
- However the potential of the team was shown in their matches on LAN. They had insanely good coordination on the maps. Cache is by far their best map (especially for waylander).
- Penta’s performance has mostly been against much lower skilled teams.
- Penta recent matches –
- Of course you should check their previous match vs efrag to judge their form.
The Prediction : 55%-45% Gambit
The Bet : Depending on odds and Penta’s form, low on Gambit