Gamers2 and Virtus Pro are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 23:00 CET.
- Gamers2 lost their first match 16-1 to Virtus Pro. They followed this loss with a dominant win over Cloud9. However as we have repeatedly said, until Cloud9 puts up a convincing performance, they should not be considered a team to be feared.
- Gamers2 have a map pool that might be detrimental to them in this match. Dust2 is their best map, however Virtus Pro always bans this map against almost any team. As such the main advantage of Gamers2 will be irrelevant
- Gamers2 are also decent on Cache and Cobblestone, so we might see these maps being picked up by the French side.
- Virtus Pro looked amazing on Train. However they looked equally bad in the second map.
- They seemed very inconsistent in their performance and the first day win might well have been a fluke. Overall I feel in terms of aim, both teams are quite evenly matched. However in terms of the maps, Virtus pro seem to pull out ahead of Gamers2.
The Prediction : 65%-35% Virtus Pro
The Bet : Low on Virtus Pro