Godsent and CLG are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 13th of April 2016 at 14:00 CET.
- Have played two Train matches showing a very lacklustre T side against NaVi whilst also steamrolling Gamers2.
- The team consists of good aimers, but despite them having IGL they are not a tactical team yet (as compared to CLG)
- Godsent have a limited map pool in comparison
- Have a slightly better map pool compared to Godsent.
- Cobblestone might be a good option for CLG as this was the same map that Godsent went 16-1 against preparation.
- Both teams favour Mirage with CLG having always been good on the map since 2014 (netcodeguides days).
- CLG would have actually won vs NaVi in a very convincing manner had there been some good rounds by the players.
- Some elementary mistakes were made by the team but they were able to rectify them for most of the time.
- However you have to consider that they were up against a much better team in NaVi on one of their favorite maps – Dust2.
The Prediction : 60%-40% CLG
The Bet : Low on CLG.