Hellraisers and Publiclir are matched up against each other in the Copenhagen Games Semi Finals Match to be held on the 26th of March 2016 at 12:00 CET.
- Hellraisers have been looking very strong in the tournament so far.
- Their past match results have been 16-6, 16-11, 16-6, 17-19, 16-8.
- We can easily see the dominant fashion in which they have won all but one match in the Copenhagen Games. The only map that they did lose was Mirage against Preparation. This was in overtime
- Hellraisers definitely seem to be rejuvenated and the dominant results showcase that fact
- Publiclir’s lineup consists of some decent players such as Fetj, HS, maxie and quix.
- While Publiclir cannot be said to be on the same level as Hellraisers in terms of results and aim, they definitely have a slight potential to win if Hellraisers do not step it up.
- But for the most part, Hellraisers should be way ahead of Publiclir
The Prediction : 68%-32% Hellraisers
The Bet : Low on Hellraisers