KKOna and Complexity are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 01:00 CET on the map of Mirage.
- KKona’s Roster –
- KKona are ex-SKDC, the only map that they pose a threat on being Dust2.
- The team has had problems in closing out matches, including maps where they have been ahead 14-5.
- This match will be held after a long vacation and while KKona’s roster does look ok, they have not been able to showcase results.
- Complexity’s Roster –
- Complexity have not had much success with their new roster. They have been losing to literally everyone with the exception of some of the lower tier NA teams.
- The players have not been able to build the team chemistry that they need to and they do not have the requisite aim necessary to win duels.
- They have a new stand-in for a trial period Dephh. He comes from Nerdrage and it remains to be seen how much he will affect the team positively or negatively.
The Prediction : 60%-40% Complexity ( It is a risky match)
The Bet : Low on Complexity