Kkona vs Winterfox are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League Season 3 to be held on the 8th of April 2016 at 02:00 CET .
- They had a 0-2 loss to Obey Alliance yesterday.
- KKona roster –
- They looked quite demotivated as a team.
- Their favorite maps include Dust2 and Cache. If both these maps are included in the best of two, then they are a good bet . Otherwise I see Winterfox taking at least one map off of them.
- Winterfox had a humiliating defeat yesterday against Echo Fox.
- The players were obviously irritated by it and they should be working to make things better.
- Tweets by Richard Lewis and Thoorin did not help either.
The people stuff tweet you after you lose a match and play bad is just disgusting. Thanks for the true homies trying to pick me up.
— Todd Williams (@angerWFX) April 7, 2016
- However considering it is a best of two match, I would favor WFX to take at least one map off KKona
Winterfox are now becoming the proof that sticking with one roster for prolonged periods isn't enough to guarantee improvement.
— Richard Lewis (@RLewisReports) April 7, 2016
The Prediction : 75%-25% Winterfox
The Bet : Medium on Winterfox.