LG and Mouz are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 29th of March 2016 at 04:10 CET.
- LG have been performing superbly
- Ever since the roster change before Faceit 2015, they have consistently been in the finals of major tournaments
- However they have almost always managed to lose it in the finals / pressure situations
- LG has a very wide map pool
- Many would consider LG to be in the top 5 teams in the world. Consistently defeating Astralis and coming very close against NaVI the team is a force to be reckoned with
- Mouz have been inconsistent to say the least.
- Their performance depends a lot on how certain players in the team perform. Sometimes they have been known to upset good teams, while on other times they would not manage to close out a easy game
- Mouz can win on only one map and that is Cache
The Prediction : 70%-30% LG
The Bet : Low on LG