LG and VP are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 2nd of April 2016 at 15:00 CET.
- LG are looking really strong right now. They have been consistently reaching the finals of major LAN tournaments and even their losses have been very close.
- LG’s strength lies in their ability to execute their strats. However even if the strats fail, they do have their individual skill to fall back on.
- LG has a wider map pool compared to Virtus Pro, however there is a lot of crossover in favoured maps. LG generally vetoes Dust2 and Cache.
- VP recently won a match against Gamers2 quite easily 2-1.
- They were demolished by NaVI in a previous match up on Mirage and Virtus Pro have been in a huge slump since November, December 2015. It definitely looked like they had been saving some strats though. However that being said, the only noticeable team that they have managed to defeat are Gamers2.
- Against a decent team such as NaVI, they lost 16-4 on Mirage which is a decent map for both teams.
- Virtus Pro are definitely at a disadvantage coming into this match as they just don’t have the results.
The Prediction : 70%-30% LG
The Bet : Low on LG