Liquid and Fnatic are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 30th of March 2016 at 20:50 CET.
- Liquid had a very dominant showing against Faze yesterday on Cache.
- Despite having an amazing T side, their CT side exposed huge holes in their defense.
- Liquid are a T side team. They rely on their Ak and aggressively wrapping around a site that helps them to surprise their enemies. Sadly they are faced up against Fnatic
- The best maps for Liquid are Cache and dust2 and Cobblestone.
- Fnatic are the number one team in the world and there is no reason to doubt them this match.
- Their map pool is very similar to that of Liquid.
- Fnatic have a huge skill advantage and really should not have any problem in closing out this match
The prediction : 80%-20% Fnatic
The Bet : High Fnatic