Liquid and Mousesports are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 12th of April 2016 at 12:30 CET.
- Liquid’s T sides are very good while their CT sides are terrible
- They have the advantage of Simple going super huge in their matches
- Liquid had just one good Dust2 game against Fnatic (with Olofmeister playing poorly)
- Slight advantage for Mouz as they have more experience playing in big events.
- Mouz are stronger on Mirage, Train, Inferno and Overpass.
- Their performance on Cobblestone is not as good as Liquid’s. However they are ahead on Mirage.
- Mouz have shown a lacklustre performance in some of their recent matches however. They have barely managed wins against a slumping Hellraisers
The Prediction : 60%-40% Mouz (depends on maps)
The Bet : If Cache or Cobblestone then bet Liquid, other maps low on Mouz