Liquid and Tyloo are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 13th of April 2016 at 11:00 CET.
- Liquid had a very close 13-16 loss to Mousesports.
- The team relied a lot on their aim but Dust2 is one of the best maps for Mouz for good reason.
- Liquid’s best maps include Cache, Cobblestone and Dust2. They are equally proficient on Mirage and Overpass.
- However they definitely have a huge advantage in aim today and I totally expect simple to outperform everyone else on the server
- Tyloo have not been able to make a dent in the EU teams so far.
- They have relied on their superior aim against the Chinese teams however that won’t work against the best teams in the world right now.
- Tyloo need to reinvent their gameplay in order to bring back certain advantageous positions for the team.
- But that’s not going to happen overnight and they should not be able to win this game.
The Prediction : 80%-20% Liquid
The Bet : Medium Liquid