Tyloo and Mongolz are matched in the Mixbot Tournament to be held on the 6th of April 2016 at 15:00 CET.
- Undeniably the best team in the region, Tyloo have time and again impressed us with their dominance over the Asian teams.
- They have managed to win most of their matches in a convincing 2-0 fashion. Even in the individual maps they manage scores such as 16-2 and 16-5.
- Tyloo has a lot of firepower, something that they use to their advantage. However considering the fact that they will be attending Dreamhack Malmo (against much better teams) they have been practising a more tactical approach as well
- Mongolz were the revelation at IEM Katowice. They had a fantastic run up into the main event.
- However at the event itself, they fell short by a considerable margin. They were not able to compete successfully against the best teams in the world and lost the majority of their matches.
- However in the domestic region, they are definitely a force to be reckoned with. The experience of playing on such a high level has helped them and they might be able to pick up a map from Tyloo
The Prediction : We will go with the tried and tested team in Tyloo. 75%-25% Tyloo
The Bet : Medium on Tyloo.