Mousesports and Faze are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro League Group Stage to be held on the 19th of March 2016 at 19:00 CET on Dust2.
- One of the best Dust2 teams in the world.
- Have had upset wins over some of the best teams in CS:GO such as Astralis and NaVi.
- Recent form favours Mousesports.
- Mouz are currently ranked 3-8.
- The quality of teams they have faced is much higher including NIP and Astralis.
- Bad gameplay so far.
- Miscommunication amongst team members.
- Probably the worst recent games record amongst all teams.
All this being said, if the odds for Faze are low a small bet on Faze may not be out of the question. The map is Dust2 ultimately an aim oriented map.
The prediction : 65%-35% Mouz
The Bet : Low on Faze