Navi and Astralis are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 2nd of April 2016 at 17:30 CET.
- NaVi had an amazing performance in their match against NIP with a solid 13-2 half followed by an easy win on Mirage. The team is looking really strong in their matches thus far.
- However the weight of their performance should be taken into consideration with the fact that NIP were aiming to just reach out of the group stages.
- Guardian has also had problems with his wrist as was seen yesterday when he was receiving a hand massage. Apparently it gets uncomfortable for him to play on.
- Astralis were quite upset when they heard that they will be facing off against Fnatic in the quarterfinals. Dupreeh let out an expletive when the announcement was made
- However Astralis did not let their anger show in their gameplay as they were easily able to best Fnatic in two straight maps to win the series.
- Astralis seem to be much more motivated due to the win and they will definitely pose a threat to the CIS team based on their current form.
- It should be noted however that Fnatic looked very out of sorts. Krimz was at 0 frags at the end of 10 rounds on Cache. That is very uncharacteristic of the best team in the world.
- Giving less importance to their win just based on Fnatic’s bad performance in that matchup.
The Prediction : 65%-35% NaVi.
The Bet : Medium on NaVi