NaVi and Cloud9 are matched up against each other in the MLG Columbus Major to be held on the 29th of March 2016 at 03:00 CET.
- NaVi are currently the number two ranked team in the world
- They have won several matches recently and been able to reach the finals of tournaments consistently.
- Being a tier one team that has the potential to upset anyone else in the CS:GO arena, NaVi will definitely be one of the favorites coming into this tournament.
- NaVi’s strengths lie in their tactics. They prefer playing on tactic heavy maps such as Mirage, Overpass and Inferno helping them to utilize their strengths to their full capability.
- Cloud9 on the other hand have been performing poorly recently
- They won the Ibuypower Invitational, however that tournament was just amongst NA teams.
- Cloud9 have not been able to set themselves too high a goal either. As can be seen from Stunna’s interview, they would be content with just getting out of group stage.
- Cloud9 are not the potent team that they used to be earlier in 2015. They do have the potential to upset some teams, but making it to the semis does not seem to be in their capacity
- They are facing off against NaVi and Cloud9 definitely do not have the potential to upset them
The Prediction : 70%-30% NaVI
The Bet : Medium on NaVi