Nerdrage and Method are matched up against each other in the Game Show Spring Invitational 2016 to be held on the 7th of April 2016 at 18:00 CET
- Nerdrage recently had a roster change, losing player Dephh. Dephh went on to join Complexity in North America.
- A roster change for a lower tier team usually takes a lot of time to adjust and implement new strategies and positions. More often than not it leads to a slump in the team.
- Despite Dephh being in the team Nerdrage did not get the best of results.
- Method have been facing off against much better teams such as Escape, ENCE and Binary Dragons.
- Method’s recent Matches –
- They won one map off AGG and managed to score twelve rounds on Mirage against Escape.
- Method’s performance is not the best, but they are definitely more stable and performing much better than Nerdrage.
The Prediction : 68%-32% Method
The Bet : Low on Method