NIP and CSGL are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 13th of April 2016 at 2:00 CET.
- Had a very lacklustre performance against Dignitas losing 16-2.
- The star players in the team, Get Right and Forest just didn’t show up for the game.
- Friberg and Pyth were doing quite a bit of work but it just wasn’t enough for the team.
- Apparently the team was practising for 24 hours just before the event. So they definitely do not lack any sort of practise.
- There are external factors affecting the team and being as experienced as they are, they should be able to overcome these hurdles
- CSGL seemed to have the aim necessary to defeat Astralis yesterday
- However they were lacking in effective team communications and tactics.
- There were several advantageous rounds that were lost simply cause of lack a of communication and bad calls made by the team.
NIP should have the advantage coming into this map. They are a much better team in all aspects and it should be a cakewalk for them.
The Prediction : 70%-30% NIP
The Bet : Medium on NIP.