NIP and Astralis are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro league Season 3 match to be held on the 23rd of March 2016 at 22:00 CET on the map of Cache.
- NIP Cache results;
- NIP have continued their phenomenal form winning on Cache over their past 20 matches. They even managed a 16-6 win over fnatic just 2-3 days ago.
- NIP likes to play a very puggy gameplay and Cache is a very puggy map.
- Get_right and F0rest take the reigns on these aim oriented maps and they have been phenomenal in their performance over the past month.
- Astralis always ban Cache whenever they get a chance. This is their second worst map (after Cobblestone).
- Astralis have been very inconsistent on Cache. They do have one win over Fnatic (Katowice 2016), however if we go into the details of the match then we realise that Fnatic was leading by a large number of rounds.
- It might be a case of Fnatic trolling around with their opponents or simply a case of fatigue for the Swedish side, but Astralis managed to win that particular map. However they did go on to lose the series 2-1
The Prediction : 75%-25% NIP
The Bet : High On NIP as It’s probably their most consistent map.