NIP and Astralis are matched up against each other in the DreamHack Masters Malmö 2016 to be held on the 13th of April 2016 at 17:00 CET.
NIP vs Astralis
- Seem to have recovered from their day 1 slump.
- They have a much better map pool coming into their match against Astralis.
- NIP depend on Forest and Get_right to a large extent to make the entry frags and get multiple frags in the round
- The saving grace for NIP is that Friberg has been consistently good so far in their last few matches
- Astralis as a team used to have a really good map pool
- However many of these matches will be some of the better maps for NIP.
- As such vetoing will be pretty difficult for astralis. They seemed out of sorts in their veto against Dignitas yesterday.
- Astralis looked very incoherent and they were not communicating to an optimal level. They had great individual performances but they definitely did not show some good team coordination.
The Prediction : 55%-45% Astralis
The Bet : Low on NIP.