NIP and Astralis are matched up against each other in the ESL Pro league Season 3 match to be held on the 23rd of March 2016 at 21:00 CET on the map of Mirage
- NIP recent matches on Mirage:
- If you look closely at the image provided, you will see a spurt in the number of Mirage matches played. NIP have played Mirage more frequently in 2016 resulting in a substantial improvement for the team.
- Their only losses in 2016 were to Mouz (on first day of a LAN event, katowice), Fnatic and LG ( Both really good teams. probably top two in the world right now).
- NIP have given no reason not to bet on them in 2016 after their roster change. The team itself has been very good in their matchups and scorelines.
- Astralis Recent Matches on Mirage:
- Astralis on the other hand have not been as consistent as their 2015 roster iteration (as TSM). The team has been lacking the consistency with which they used to win matches.
- Astralis (and Danish teams in general) have always had problems with NIP. NIP have managed to upset Astralis even when Astralis were at their peak form at Dreamhack Cluj Napoca
The Prediction : 55%-45% Astralis
The Bet : Low NIP