Orgless and AGG are matched up against each other in the Operation Kinguin #2 Match to be held on the 24th of March 2016 at 21:00 CET.
- Orgless looked very underwhelming in their latest matches.
- They are suffering from the loss of a team member – skytten. Having been unceremoniously kicked out, the team has been left in limbo.
- They are using the services of a standin, but until they find a regular 5th member and practise together, they will not live up to their potential
- Most of the teams they faced after the roster change were 1-2 tiers below them in skill. However today they are facing a higher skilled team, AGG.
- AGG, after their rebranding have been looking quite strong.
- Not only have they caused several upsets, they did so convincingly.
- AGG has an advantage in the veto system. They have a very diverse and off the road map pool. They prefer to play on Train, Mirage and (sometimes) Dust2. As such its difficult to veto their favorite maps.
The Prediction : 70%-30% AGG
The Bet : Medium on AGG